The charge that
you pay for the shipping of your order is worked out on the total
weight of the whole order.
*Please be reminded that the majority of our range is made to order and therefore can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture and complete your order prior to dispatch. Delivery times will then be live once you have received a dispatch notification email. For example if you select 'Express Shipping' your order will be shipped via a courier option once your entire order is completed. This service will not rush your order through production.
- UK Express Shipping
European, European Non EU and Worldwide Shipping:
- UK Express shipping will be sent via Royal Mail 1st class signed for up to 2kg. Above 2kg will be sent via DPD or DHL courier next day delivery.
- International Standard Shipping
- Goods weighing under 2kg will be sent via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For service.
- If you select international standard shipping and your order weighs 2kg or over, your order will be automatically sent via Courier.
- International Express Shipping
- International Express Shipping to European countries will be via DPD courier.
- International Express Shipping to European Non EU (e.g Norway, Switzerland) and Worldwide Shipping will be via DHL courier
All the above
couriers will require a signature upon delivery. You will be notified
automatically by email on the day that your order is dispatched so that
you are aware of when your parcel is likely to arrive. If a delivery
attempt is made whilst you are not in, you should be left a calling
card to re-arrange delivery, please note that this service is provided
by the courier and is not always guaranteed.
PO Box Addresses:
We can only ship parcels to a PO Box Address which weigh less than 2kg,
any orders placed that weigh more than 2kg would have to be broken down into two or more smaller packages. An additional charge is payable to
cover the administration and extra shipping cost.